Tellsubway – Why does tellsubway do survey
Tellsubway – Win Free Cookie – Subway Listens Survey
Table of Contents
Subway may utilize a customer feedback survey program to gauge the health of their company and identify areas for growth.
We want our existing Subway customers to have such a great experience every time they come in that they’ll keep coming back for more.
The secondary objective of this survey is to assist them better understand their customers’ viewpoints and wants so that they may more precisely focus their marketing efforts and enter previously unexplored markets.
SubwayListens’ survey questions are short and to the point. You will be asked about your overall experience at the Subway location.
As well as specifics like wait time, food quality and variety, ordering preferences, and how helpful the staff was.
How to take tellsubway survey
- Initiate the TellSubway Survey by visiting www.subwaylistens.com.
- Subscribing to the website requires you to key in your Email Address and then retype it to confirm it.
- Please provide some personal information before proceeding to the “Begin Survey” button.
- Put in the number that appears at the bottom of your Subway receipt.
- Next, write the time, date, and number of the transaction on your Subway receipt.
- Following that, choose “Next” to proceed with the survey.
- Your recent visit to a Subway restaurant will be the basis for the questions.
- Based on your experiences, please answer all survey questions.
- If you’d want us to follow up with you once you’ve finished answering the questions, just provide your information here.
- Please take a moment to fill out our survey so that we may reward you with a free cookie at our next event!
Gifts and Rewards by Survey
Sandwich shop Subway values its customers’ opinions and comments. So, it enables consumers to take advantage of several attractive discounts and sales.
Those that complete out the survey and return within a week are rewarded their pick of a free small fountain drink or a free cookie.
To earn the discount, Subwaylistens participants should make a note of the promotion code printed at the top of their receipts.
Rule and Regulation by Survey
- To be eligible, customers must have made a purchase at a qualifying Subway location within the preceding 5 days. Thus, a valid receipt from the retailer is required.
- Contestants are need to have access to email.
- Once a week, this poll is open to any foodies who want to share their opinions. Every registration for the event, however, must be accompanied by a valid receipt.
- It is a requirement of this poll that all respondents be U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents.
- All participants are required to be least 18 years old.
- Because of the possibility for conflict of interest, employees, agents, and representatives of their respective relatives are not permitted to take part in the investigation of this franchise.
- Subway customers who take the time to complete the survey will get a coupon redeemable for 5 free sandwiches.
- In order to take full advantage of the bargain, customers simply jot down the promotional code on the receipt and submit it at checkout.
- This offer is applicable only when you buy a Sub or Salad.
- Each purchase is limited to a single valid discount coupon.
About tellsubway Survey
When thinking about where to eat now, one of the first places that comes to mind is Subway. Because of its unique flavors.
Healthier selections compared to other fast food options, and customer convenience, Subway is the go-to option for everyone.
Subway is a popular choice for quick food, whether you’re wanting to dine in or take out. In addition to boosting your mood, this fast food joint’s lovely ambiance and affordable.
Menu options allow you to experience something else than the usual fast food cuisine without breaking the bank.
Sandwiches, salads, freshly baked muffins and pastries, and wraps are just some of the items available at Subway.
Read More Post –
In order to complete the subway survey, you will only need a few minutes of your time. In that short amount of time, though, consumers can help make.
Subway a better environment for everyone. This company is relentless in its pursuit of both new and returning clients.
Tellsubway – FAQs
- SubwayListens Survey Program explained.
Answer – The SubwayListens Survey was designed by the company’s management as a customer-feedback program with the purpose of gathering constructive criticism and ideas from Subway customers.
- Anybody may join the program if they so want.
Answer – All customers who have made a purchase during the last five days are automatically entered.